Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Those Who Inspire Me, Thanks for your Giving: Two Months of the People that have Changed my Life.

So November First starts the "Those who Inspire me. Thanks for your giving." Showcasing the people in my life, near or far, who I know like the back of my hand, and who I've only heard stories about, who inspire me to become who I am today... who have helped to mold me into who I am am today and make me into a better woman tomorrow. The people who have helped me... Grow Up.

My goal is to include a picture of each of them, something that captures the essence of their character and what they mean to me, although I know that to such an extent it's not possible, but I can try at least.

I'll note that to God be all the glory, to these men and women because of the way they have been used by God to inspire me and bring more glory to Him.

May the Month of November and December be full of thankgiving, or giving thanks to the people who grow me up Bee Kay...

No comments:

Post a Comment