Monday, February 8, 2010

That Girl.

You do you ever have one of those days that makes you feel a little bit silly... a little bit like you've become one of the people that you strived so hard not to become.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm pretty sure love can make you do silly things. Today it made me into an obsessive stalker.

Let me explain. So this Kyle character well I generally talk to him a lot, right. I mean we're getting married, soon, poor thing's going to have to talk to me every day. But today I hadn't heard from him in "forever" and I started to think that maybe something happened to him. That something may have actually went wrong!

It's storming outside, and I think about all the things weather can do. I have some friends who's parents are in the hospital right now, and I wonder oh no! maybe his mom or dad is in the hospital! And then I wonder what if something happened to him and he himself is in the hospital or trapped somewhere!

Okay kids, so this hadn't heard from him in "forever" um, it hadn't even been 24 hours. I got a text from him last night... and I began to think this at about 5:00pm today.

Really!

I've become one of those girls (usually age 13-16 or more) that stalks their significant other and has to talk to them all all the time. Maybe it's just today, maybe since the Saints won the Super Bowl all kilters are off... but I've never been this way.

Anyways, today, I'm that girl.

Oh, PS, this weekend Mom and I made the wedding invitations, totally DIY and I'll post pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment