Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Seventeen Days

I'm getting married in seventeen days.

Did you read that, I'm getting MARRIED in SEVENTEEN days!

Oh my goodness.

So you may have seen the ring or the cake in the fancy little picture at the top of the blog (nope, not my actual cake or actual ring, but anyways). Well this year I've been planning a wedding, a marriage, and also many other things.

Let's break it down. When I started the blog I figured I was in a growing relationship, I was moving further away from home, starting an internship, taking out a student loan, and growing up, right?

NOW: Now I'm finishing my internship (getting all things completed 21 days early actually), getting my resume reviewed to send in to jobs, hunting for jobs, preparing to be the activities manager out at a summer camp in Colorado this summer... then planning a wedding, write thank you notes, figuring out finances for the new us, figuring out when I need to renew my driver's license, apply for my marriage license, change my name on my license, change my state residency, get a new drivers license after changing states, change the name on my social security card, join checking accounts, find a place to live, change my name on my insurance (which I got, yay!), apply for provisional license to practice dietetics before my RD exam
...oh and also apply to sit for the Registered Dietitian exam.

Whew!

But I cannot tell you how excited I am to marry this man. He honestly is absolutely incredible. I don't deserve him, but by the grace of God He gives us more than we deserve. Our wedding is in 17 days and I could not be happier... only I have a lot to do before then, lol.

PS - pictures to come, and also I'm going to try to convince him to start us a family blog, he's funny, and he'd be funny to read too.

No comments:

Post a Comment