Friday, January 29, 2010

the theme is just my Life

So apparently I'm not as great at blogging as I had once hoped. I'm the type of person who loves to get great ideas, get things started, and then feel great about it. Notice I didn't say 'finish things' and then feel great about it, right. So we may slowly progress through the people that inspire me, but not in a forced manner.

I have some new recipes for ya'll as soon as I can share them, but I also have some really great news!

I'm getting married! Love of my life, asked me to spend the rest of my life with him as his wife! I'll write more about him later for sure, believe me you will hear more than you want.

For now I'm still trying to find my identity as a blogger, if there is such a thing. And then I relized that I don't have to have some theme that is the be all end all of blogs. But that the theme is my life, really. And so I'm growing up, getting married, and trying to figure out exaclty what that means.

-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment